Jupps is conducting business as usual whilst respecting the Government social distancing guidelines.
We care about our staff and your safety.
COVID-19 measures for flooring and blinds installations
We can safely conduct a number of operations without being in direct physical contact with our customers:
- Appointments can be booked over the phone or via email
- On-site quote visits can be conducted without the client directly having to come into our business premises and sales can be followed up by email or phone
- Floorcovering and blind installations can be conducted without direct contact with customers, should they desire and if they are present. Government self- distancing principals will be followed by our team as a minimum.In this regard before we enter any customers home and potentially expose our staff to any risks we always ask the following questions:
1/ Are you comfortable for us to Enter your home?
2/ Do you have anyone in the property that has shown signs of the flu in this past 2 weeks? [these signs are fever (greater than 100.4 F or 38.0 C) OR symptoms of lower respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or sore throat]
3/ Have you or anyone else residing in the property had any Overseas contact in this past 2 weeks?
4/ Have you or anyone in the property over the last two weeks been in contact with anyone who has the Coronavirus?
- We offer contactless payment options: payments can be made over the phone or direct deposit if needed, although we do accept the usual payment methods also.
- Both Jupps Customer Service and Installation Team is provided with hand-sanitiser and after each customer interaction our staff and installers wash their hands with soap before visiting any other customer to ensure we continue to operate in a clean and safe environment
In this regard, and so you are comfortable with our processes in place to ensure our staff work in a safe and healthy environment, please find attached a copy of the Jupps Coronavirus Work Policy.
Download the Jupps Coronavirus Work Policy pdf
COVID-19 measures within our shops
The same sanitary and social distancing guidelines will be respected by our staff in-store.
- Our team is aware of preventive health guidelines and will respect them, notably the following:
– they will avoid direct contact as much as possible and respect the recommended distance
– they will regularly wash hands with soap as well as sanitiser
– they will stay at home, should they feel unwell with COVID-19 symptoms
- Hand-sanitiser to be available at the counter
- Contactless payment options: payments can be made over the phone or direct deposit if needed, although we do accept the usual payment methods
- Regular cleaning schedule of door handles, card readers, counter, and other frequently touched items
If you have any questions, feel unsure or concerned about any of the above please feel free to call or email our stores direct or email either of our Managing Director Ryan Jupp (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our Group General Manager Clinton Cusworth (email@example.com).
If you want to find out more about the coronavirus and social distancing guidelines, view the Health Government website page here.